Friday, July 2, 2010

Not Feeling Very Bloggy Today

I wrote a nice blog comment to a terrific post by Radioman, and the WiFi had expired here at McD's and my comment floated off into the ether.

I wrote an epic comment to an amazing Ann T offering. Blogger gave me an error message that it was too long, then it appeared on Ann T's blog. Why an error message if it's going to publish?

I have lot and nothing to say at the same time.

Jennifer Creager called from COR and she sounded really sweet. I discovered whilst talking to her that KCP &L sent a disconnect dated 6/21. Last I was home I still had light. Go figure. I mentioned gas cards and she was like, "Are you OK for the weekend?" I have a quarter tank so no I did not push it.

Maxim called, and has wellness clinics and flu clinics (?!?) but something is out of date in my file. Doug was out--it'll have to wait til Monday.

The yard is legitimately 1/2 done, but what's left is the densest vegetation. And there's poison ivy and prickly things. And we have to figure out how to get rid of our debris.

So, this is life at this time.

Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment