Sunday, June 27, 2010

The BoyCat, R

Meet my BoyCat R. He loves to flip over and look at the world from an upside down point of view. Of all the photos I've taken of him rolled over, this is by far the best. Right now, it's the wall paper on my cell phone. Whenever I see it, it makes me smile and go, "Awwww."

I adopted him from Siamese Rescue. He has oriental blood in him, and his vocal abilities and head shape reveal it. He can go from a silent meow to a shriek in about a second. He is also just a tiny bit neurotic. He's like a mix of Phi and Bu with a little sweetness thrown in, personality wise. He also loves the GirlCat like a sister.

His face is the face of the blog--the infamous Observer kitty, poking sticks in eyes all over the internets! (Me? Me? Not me...)

That's the family at Chez Observer. I love these guys. There are very few things that are more dear to me than these cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment