Sunday, August 1, 2010

One Word--Go!

kyped from internet--from 2009's GA in Florida.

If you ever get a chance to go to a confab in your denomination that is bigger than your immediate local area, GO! I had the opportunity to go to the General Assembly of the Church of the Nazarene in 1993, and it just blew me away. Just the sight of all those people who believe as you do all in one place is enough of a blow away, but when you realize they are coming from the four corners of the world, and our amazing God has reached them there, and loved them and saved them, well, it's almost overwhelming.

I looked and looked on the internets for the "perfect" General Assembly picture. I don't think there is one. I have over 100 pictures from 1993. I cannot even imagine how many I would have if the digital option was available back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment