Friday, November 5, 2010

Trouble...Can I Keep It in Proportion?

Well, the legal department at the Kansas Board of Nursing is wanting to investigate me for sending in my renewal without the CEUs.

If I had known this would happen, I just would have done the CEUs and sent the renewal in late, and avoided practicing until I was renewed. Now, they are all acting like I committed an infraction.

Technically, I did.

But it just seems like a whole lot of to-do over something that is already remediated. The letter announcing the investigation is dated November 3. They should have received the CEUs November 2. We're going to start a big deal over this?

It's bugging the heck out of me.

It sounds like it has the potential to be a big long process.

And what of my hard-earned license renewal in the meantime?

Like I said, it's bugging me.

It shouldn't; it appears to be the result of a bad decision on my part. But it's already fixed and we should move on.

ICK.


No comments:

Post a Comment