Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Atheism: TKC Commenter Nails It

I've been kicking this around for a while--why generally speaking I find Bill Maher a despicable human being who occasionally makes me laugh--he, as well as so many Atheists are so freaking ARROGANT! Here a TKC commenter, commenting on Tony's link to the Star story of today on FFC gets it just right:

What's amazaing is the pride and arrogance in the story and in some of the comments. If you don't believe that there is a God, then that's faith - and you have more than me.

Peace

Atheists accuse Christians (and others) of espousing an exclusive faith that demands allegiance to a specific theology, yet run around arrogantly condemning people of faith for their faith, insisting that Atheism is the only way to live life.

Drives me nuts!!!!! You want me to act all tolerant and water down the Gospel of Christ, yet you run around making Atheistic disciples that are just as rotten as you are!!!

Listen to your own freaking preaching on tolerance!

No comments:

Post a Comment